New for 2018
£79.00 each plus P&P
We have LMS, NE and SR in stock now (GWR having already sold out), and the outstanding variants will follow shortly. They are selling fast through pre-orders so please get yours quickly to avoid disappointment
Evoking fond memories of the Hornby Dublo version of a bygone era, this superb wagon is newly tooled in tinplate for the modern, ready to run, traditional 0-gauge market.
The Bogie Bolster wagons feature wooden bolsters, with metal stakes that can be fitted either through the bolsters or into sockets along the side of the wagon according to the load.
We are producing versions for GWR, SR, LMS, LNER, BR and a short run of War Department (WD)wagons. Both plate frame and diamond frame bogies will be offered as appropriate.
Each livery will be limited to 40 pieces only (WD only 30) so these could become highly sought after in years to come.
If you're interested in purchasing this product please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Specification for the Bogie Bolster Wagon
- All-metal construction
- All livery lettering will be high quality tampo-printing onto authentically painted tinplate bodies.
- Fully insulated wheels, for 2 or 3 rail use
- Standard drop-link style couplings fitted.
- Suitable for 24-inch (610mm) radius curves.
- Overall length of the bogie bolster wagon, buffer to buffer will be a little over 28cm (11 inches).
Product numbers and descriptions:
WJV01083 Bogie Bolster – GWR – SOLD OUT
WJV01084 Bogie Bolster – LMS
WJV01085 Bogie Bolster -SR
WJV01086 Bogie Bolster – LNER
WJV01087 Bogie Bolster – British Railways (BR)
WJV01088 Bogie Bolster – War Department (WD)