£85.00 each plus P&P
Evoking fond memories of both the Hornby O gauge and Dublo versions of a bygone era, this superb wagon is newly tooled in tinplate for the modern, ready to run, traditional 0-gauge market.
Initial liveries will include the Brick Wagon in GNR, LNER and BR schemes, plus there will be a LNER Sulphate Wagon.
Fitted with insulated wheels for 2- or 3-rail operation, each livery will be available with a choice of 2 different running numbers (please enquire when ordering) for those that wish to include a pair in a rake of wagons. As always, these wagons will be produced in highly limited quantities so early ordering is recommended to avoid disappointment.
All four versions are available now although stocks are running low of the GNR Bric Wagon.
Specification for the High Capacity Bogie Brick Wagon
- All-metal construction.
- All livery lettering will be high quality tampo-printing onto authentically painted tinplate bodies.
- Fully insulated wheels, for 2 or 3 rail use.
- Standard drop-link style couplings fitted.
- Suitable for 24-inch (610mm) radius curves.
- Overall length of the bogie bolster wagon, buffer to buffer will be a little over 28cm (11 inches).
Product numbers and descriptions:
WJV01093 GNR Bogie Brick Wagon (SOLD OUT)
WJV01094 LNER Bogie Brick Wagon
WJV01095 BR Bogie Brick Wagon
WJV01096 LNER Sulphate Wagon
If you're interested in purchasing this product please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.